Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A long time coming

So, it seems that blogging needs to be an ongoing event. I haven't blogged anything since December and therefore, can't remember anything that has happened. And to spare everyone a long list of uneventful happenings...i will let the pictures tell the stories.
This is how Carter learned to crawl, except this time it seems as if his foot is stuck.

No story...just a funny picture of Carter!!!

Jaromy and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary with a trip to Mona Lisa Fondue and to the Anniversary Inn...here are a few pictures of our room..it was amazing. We stayed in Sleeping Beauty's castle.



Enjoying some yummy fondue!!!




These pictures aren't the best because they were taken off of our phones. We forgot our camera! It was the first time to leave Carter over night. It was hard, but definately fun.

Carter has found his new love....

Carter with Great Grandma and Grandpa Foster

"How does this thing work?"


Just chillin' in my new carseat.


I love it when Daddy feeds me...we seem to get food everywhere!


More fun with Daddy.


Why is it that Daddy is much more capable of getting Carter to laugh?


"Here dad, let me help you with your homework."

4 comments:

J + A = K & J said...

Valerie I can't believe how big Carter is. Doesn't it go by way too fast? He is adorable!

The Tews said...

You can tell Carter belongs to you two - he is totally your faces combined! I have always been curious about Anniversary Inn - was it weird having a theme? Two years? Time flies. Miss you!
P.S. I tagged you - see my blog for details.

Natalie and Tyler said...

yay... I'm glad you updated cuz I love reading about little carter since we don't get to hang out much these days!

The Chambers Family said...

Great to see the update, your son is so cute!