Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Arrival Coming 8/9/10

Hello! It has been quite awhile since i have posted. Mainly because I hate our computer and the long process it takes to upload pictures.... but not to worry, we should be getting a new computer in about 1 week! Then, pictures will follow. But since i dont have pictures to share... I still thought I would share our exciting news. We are having another Baby! YAY! We will find out in 4 weeks if the little pea pod is a boy or girl! I will keep ya posted!

7 comments:

Jeff and Laura said...

I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!! I hope you are feeling good!

The Tews said...

Congratulations! That is exciting. Great, you and Jaromy are going to be sending your kids off to college before we even have one! Wait for me!

Monte and Brittany said...

i am sooooooo excited for you guys!

Liz said...

Great news! Congrats! I can't wait to hear the next update!

Krista said...

Congrats Val!! How exciting!!!! Miss you girl!!

Brianne said...

Yeah baby!!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you! Miss you tons!!

Unknown said...

Yeah! It was so good to see you guys on friday, I hope it happens a couple more times before we move in July. Definately let us know what you are having!