Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Double the Fun!

Just a little announcement...

I am pregnant, about 12 weeks a long now, and found out last week that there is not only one baby on the way, but two!  TWINS!  CRAZY!
I am excited and overwhelmed and scared and overjoyed and everything else that comes with that.
When we went into our appt. we were prepared to hear the heartbeat (hence the reason Jaromy was with me).  The Dr. in and expected that I was a little further along than I thought, since I was a little bigger than expected.   Once the ultrasound started though, both the nurse and the Dr.  made a surprised and (not average) sound when starting such a procedure.  The nurse mentioned that our chances of having a girl shot up and then the Dr. continued to ask me if twins ran in our family, because they do now!  I couldn't believe it.  I started crying my eyes off!  (in a good, holy cow, shocking way)  Jaromy was immediately excited and started laughing (also a shocked response).  Since then, we have been having small moments of realization.  Some are: we still dont have a job, we have to move in order to fit 4 kids, we need to get a minivan now (I am not complaining!).  Gratefully, I feel the Lord is in charge and taking care of us.  I know that we  will be taken care of and everything will work out wonderful.  Until then, FAITH!  :) 



1 comment:

The Tews said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! You are already a great momma and I know you can handle twins. Plus, you get to drive a swagger wagon soon!