Saturday, June 7, 2008

Camping and more!



I just got done with my summer school class finally! It was a 3.5 hour class four days a week. It was only three weeks long though. But now that I'm done, I can start my summer break!! Yeah!! Right now, Val's getting her nails done with her friend Sharina and I'm loving my first Saturday without anything I have to do. It's a great feeling.



Anyway, we went camping over Memorial Day weekend and had so much fun. Even Val had fun although we were a little worried that she would be so uncomfortable. She had a great time. We went fishing and sat around the fire. The next day wasn't so great becaseu it rained, but we went fishing in the rain anyway. It was great!

4 comments:

JennyS said...

Jaromy-I hope you enjoy your time off!!!
Val - I am really jealous you're getting your nails done. I haven't had a pedicure, I think, since my wedding...
P.S. You are SO beautiful!!!

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

Yay, I am glad we have found each other's blogger identities as well. How are you feeling? Email me!

The Chambers Family said...

Crazy! I found Jessica's blog off of Julie Riley, who is in my ward, and then I found you. This is Janine Huntsman, birch 202. Anyway check out our blog!

Megan said...

Valerie! It's Megan Thomason from the 4th ward (well, before last may)! I don't know if you read these comments (probably not since you are going to have your baby any day now), but I was thinking of you the other day and wondering if "Baby Joe" had come along yet. And oh yeah, I have a blog too, meganthomason.blogspot.com (boring, right?) so if you would like to keep up with us you can! Hope things are well!