Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby Showers

I was given 2 showers. This one was at work given by Sharina and Maren. It was tons of fun. Everyone decorated solid white onesies for me to use. I now have quite the plethera of original onesies. Everyone was a little annoyed that there was no name to put on the cake, so baby boy Emery was the outcome. Sorry! Soon we will have a name!Decorating the onesies. Some were quite funny. I made one...not so funny or cute.
We played a game where we had to figure out the melted candy bar that was in the diaper. It was funny to watch everyone inspect the diaper, but pretty disgusting to inspect it yourself!

1 comment:

The Tews said...

I have heard of the candy bar game and have secretly always wanted to play it! So can you please give me your address so I can send you and Baby Emery a little sumpin sumpin?

P.S. You are awfully cute pregnant!