Monday, August 11, 2008

CARTER JAROMY EMERY!!!!



He finally arrived! Carter was born on July 24th at 2:25 PM. The labor and delivery went well and mom and baby are doing great. Here Carter looks a little drunk after such a wild ride! :)

The first picture of the Emery family.

This could be one of my favorite pictures from th birth day. Carter loves his hands. He keeps them by his face ALL the time. He is our little man.
Carter and mommy taking a break at home. Carter loves to sleep in this position and no other ones! :)

5 comments:

The Tews said...

Oh wow! I can't believe you guys have a child--[insert circle of life music here]. I'm glad you posted pics beacuse I got a text from you that I couldn't open. Can't wait to hear about the birth and how everything went. Hope your new little family is adjusting well!

JennyS said...

Oh, Val. Sometimes I just wish we could share these things like we shared stalking our crushes in high school. You're too far away. :(

Micah Kormylo said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable!

Natalie and Tyler said...

Hey cute blog and adorable baby! Aren't you so glad you have a cute baby instead of a big belly finally... I sure am! Well you guys are awesome and we are so happy for you.

Jeff and Laura said...

I am so excited you are blogging! Carter is so cute!