Monday, September 8, 2008

Time is flying!!!!

I can't believe that Fall is here. Jaromy is back in school, I am working again, and Carter is growing everyday. It seems like Carter was just born and he was just a little boy who didn' fit into any of his clothes. He now is starting to not fit into the same clothes but for another reason! Last week, we blessed Carter at church. It was a wonderful experience. My parents and sisters with their families were there. Jaromy's sisters all came from out of town for the weekend and we had lots of fun with them. It seems funny just how many pictures we take of Carter on a daily basis. Before he was born we were horrible at taking pictures of anything, and now the camera is always with us! I love being a mom. I can't believe what a blessing Carter has been in our lives and in our home. I am so grateful for my little family!




I love this picture for Carter! In this one, he just started smiling!!




Carter has been very strong since he was born. Here is getting stronger trying to hold his head up as long as possible.



Carter's blessing day! Here are all the men that stood in the circle to bless him. Tony (Jaromy's friend from high school), Rob (my bro in law) Jaromy's dad, Mo (my bro in law), My dad and Brandon (Jaromy's bro in law).


Carter's first picture with all his cousins- missing some wonderful cousins in arizona and Maine.

9 comments:

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

Doesn't it just boggle your mind that little babies get big so quick? I swear mine was born just a few weeks ago... Anyway, I bet you are the best mom ever! Someday we will have to meet up and meet each other's spouses and kids and it'll be a blast!

Michelle said...

What a handsome boy! I just love your pictures!

JennyS said...

I miss you so terribly. I was just thinking the other day about how stinking sad it is that I am watching some of my best friends ever's kids grow up on the Internet. Makes me cry a little bit...

Val said...

I know Jen! I miss you too! Carter needs to meet you! But I am glad that these internet programs exist so we can know more about each other's lives! LOVE YOU!

Amber said...

Val!!! I can not believe how cute that little guy is. Congratulations! I wish I was there to squeeze him. It is great to read up on how well you guys are doing. I am so glad that blogger has reunited us!!

Todd and Brandy said...

Your little boy is so adorable. Congratulations!!! Hope you guys are doing good.

Liz said...

Hi Valerie!!!! Sooooooo excited to hear from you! I am so thrilled for you and your new baby!! He is super cute... congrats! I got married to the sweetest guy in April this past year and we are living south east of Los Angeles and having a baby in February!! crazy stuff. Where are you living now? My husband, Trevor, is from Boise... I thought your parents moved close to there not too long ago. Glad to hear from you!

Liz said...

Hey Val,

He went to Timberline high school and lived right by there. I don't think it is too far from downtown. His parents just moved from their house in Boise to Kansas City. All of his aunts and uncles still live in Boise though so we will probably go visit. I am bummed that I didn't realize you lived there... I would have visited you!! Guess it will give me a good excuse to come see you next time we are there!!!

Liz

Karla said...

Hi Snookie:)!!!!
Valerie oh my, I am so excited to see that you have a blog. Yeah! You look so good and your sweet little son is so ADORABLE. Isn't motherhood so wonderful??? I am so glad to see you are doing well. Take care.