Thursday, March 25, 2010


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

So, yesterday was our 3 year anniversary. It was wonderful. Jaromy was able to come home early from work, go grocery shopping, kick me out of the kitchen (actually- I was banned from the downstairs) as he made me dinner. Once dinner was in the oven, we dropped Carter off at Nana and Papa's while we went home and had a romantic candlelight dinner. He made me homemade Chicken Cour Don Bleu. It was delicious. Who knew that I married a man that could cook. I told him that from now on, he is doing the cooking. :) After dinner, we went on a walk along the green belt. It was beautiful. We used to walk along the same green belt when we were dating. It has been a great 3 years and I feel like such a lucky woman to have such a wonderful Man!!!




We are having A BOY!!!!!
We are very excited to have another little boy. Now we will have two little boys who (hopefully) can be good playmates! No names yet, but hopefully this will be taken care of before we go to the hospital this time. :) Warning.... This video is about 5 min. I didn't know how to cut just a short clip. Sorry!



These are my two newest projects. (apologies for the coloring of the bottom picture) The first picture is for Carter's new room and his big boy bed when that happens this summer. I finished it today. The bottom picture is a tie quilt I made of all the old t-shirts from way back when. I think the oldest is from 4th grade! :) I seem to want to sew a lot lately.... Any suggestions? Sometimes I feel the need to be creative, but don't feel creative.

This post was very random- a lot of catch up! Hopefully it doesn't take me another month to post again!

8 comments:

Jeff and Laura said...

Happy Anniversary and way to be creative. I love the quilts!! Well done!

Brianne said...

Happy Anniversary and congrats on another boy!! I love seeing the baby move around and how they move their little hands around :)

The Tews said...

Yay for 3 years! And extra yay for Carter to have a baby brother in the making! Love your t-shirt quilt, that was a cute idea. So you feel like sewing huh? Well I would like a cute modest summer dress, please! :)

PS - Did you get my voicemail? I have been listening to the old tapes I made for Nate while he was on his mission. It made me miss you so much - we had so much fun didn't we?

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you all! You really thought it was a boy, good intuition. Your anniversary sounded marvelous and I lvoe the projects! I can't wait to have time for projects.

Karla said...

congrats!!! 2 boys are the best!

Liz said...

Happy three years to you both! I am excited for you to have another little boy around! Also, I love your quilts!

Clay N Suni said...

Happy Three Years! Doesn't time just fly by? I love the blankets. I've been thinking about doing a t-shirt one...to get rid of a bunch of my old t-shirts that I can't bring myself to throw away. :)

Erin & Steve said...

That is so exciting you are having another boy!! I hope I have another boy next so Parker can have a little buddy to play with! Congrats Valerie! I sure miss you by the way! You look fabulous!