Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Spring!!!

It has been a while, but sadly enough I have not taken tons of pictures in the past month and a half. I need to get better at that! Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to...


After a pretty rain, a pretty spring rainbow in our backyard!!!


When I was 16 or so, I got a hammock for my bday, and we finally set it up in the backyard these past few weeks. Here are my three nieces enjoying a Sunday swing!!!

Smile! Pudding anyone?

We had a get together with some friends awhile ago and I thought I would post some pictures (why is this underlined!!! Sometimes I HATE posting because I wanna throw the computer out the walL!!!_) Anyways :) We did a fun spin off of Minute to Win it! It was a blast. Most of what we have is in video format....I will post those when I can, but here are some pictures.
Above is wrapping yourselves in a whole roll of Toilet paper without breaking the paper.
Here, ya gotta pull out an entire box of tissues one by one using one hand.

Here, we had to get three oreos from our forehead to our mouth using only our face!!!
It was a whole lot of fun. We miss all our boise friends since we moved, but love getting together with them when we can!!!
.


EASTER!!!!!
Good morning!!!!


Breakfast with Jaromy's parents.

I didn't get any pictures of dinner with my family, except for a few of Carter doing the Easter egg hunt. Here he is....he found one!!!


AND.... HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!! This is a day late, but I wanted to say Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there- especially to mine. I am so blessed to have the mom that I do! She cares, nurtures and will do anything for anyone out there... especially her children. She is amazing! Being a mother is truly the greatest blessing in the world! I am so thankful to be a mother and to have the wonderful little boy that I do. I can't wait to have another little boy around.

6 comments:

Brianne said...

Happy Mother's day to you and your wonderful mother! Sounds like some fun games...may have to try those ones out :) Can't wait for you to have another little guy!

Krista said...

I LOVE it when you post!! hehe!! I miss you Val!! Come to AZ and visit!!!

Clay N Suni said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Carter has got to be the cutest kid in the world...that is....until about 10 days from now. ;) Clay and I want to do some of the Minute to Win It games at our family campout this year. You'll have to let me know which ones you did. :) Miss you!!

Natalie and Tyler said...

How fun! We don't see you guys nearly enough. We need to work on that :)

Liz said...

I love the game ideas! Carter is the absolute cutest little guy!! Where did you move to? We are coming to Boise for a family reunion in mid June and would love to meet up and say hey if you are down.

Unknown said...

I know I'm late but I jsut wanted you to know that we had a wonderful time at your place and miss our friends that have moved away from the Village. Hope to see you again before we move!