Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's a wonderful life!

Just a thought....

Today as Carter and I were saying prayers over our lunch, I asked the Lord to help us always remember the things that we have. As I said this, I felt relief. I felt that no matter what trials or struggles we may face, we have so much more than that! After lunch and on our way upstairs for nap time, I sneezed...and in Carter's cute little non- enunciated voice, he said "Ess u" (bless you).
I have been blessed with so many wonderful things in life, especially a wonderful husband, son and another soon to be! Today is great day! Even though it is 45 degrees outside today and rainy.... it's a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Natalie and Tyler said...

Good thoughts, especially on a rainy day :)

Brianne said...

Isn't it amazing what such a little and young person can teach us :)