Saturday, July 10, 2010

36 weeks and counting plus the fourth of July.

We had a lot of fun doing fireworks on the fourth of July. I didn't get the greatest pictures, but here are a few. Carter really didn't enjoy the ones that we did, but he did like the ones in the air that the neighbors were doing. He just kept saying "bye bye" as we were doing the ones in the street.


So, I have had a few people ask for some prego pictures. This pregnancy I am not that good at taking pictures. This picture was taken probably 2 weeks ago. So at 34 weeks. I am getting closer! Can't wait until little baby no name Emery shows up!!!

5 comments:

JennyS said...

YES! You look beautiful, Val! Happy Belated 4th - looks like you guys had fun! I miss you so very much...

Natalie and Tyler said...

You look great! And I can't wait for baby no name Emery to get here too! So fun :)

The Tews said...

You look lovely and you look so happy too! Can't wait to meet bebe #2. Can we start planning a reunion for all the old Birchies?

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

I'm blogstalking you! Haha! Good to be in touch! Check out our blog: stephenandkjerstin.blogspot.com. You look wonderful and I miss you terribly!

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

I can't believe you are so close to having another baby. I'm bet you are so excited. I can't remember, are you having a boy/girl? Hope all is great for you and the family. Have a great week!