Saturday, July 24, 2010

CARTER IS TWO!!!!

Today is Carter's second birthday. We are having a little party to celebrate with Jaromy's family today and another little party this coming week with my family. I can't believe how fast the past 2 years have gone. We have learned so much from that little boy and continue to learn. Carter makes our home such a happy place to be. Thanks Carter for being a wonderful little boy and we hope you have a very happy birthday today.

Day One!!!

3 Months

6 Months

9 months

1 year!

18 Months

2 years!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Val, I seriously can't believe how big he is! Where has time gone? I hope you guys have a fun day and Carter has a Happy Birthday! Miss you girl!

Brianne said...

He has grown so much! I can't believe he is 2!! Happy Birthday Carter! Miss you Val!

Natalie and Tyler said...

Yay for 2 year olds! It has been so fun to watch our boys grow up!

JennyS said...

TWO?! That's crazy business. His hair is so red and adorable! Miss you tons and hoping you're not feeling too uncomfortable!!!

Clay N Suni said...

If it's possible, I think this kid just gets cuter and cuter all the time! :)