Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy 24th!

Jaromy's birthday was on the 16th of September (I know...I'm a little slow!). First we went to a park and celebrated his, my sister's and my nephew's birthdays with some pizza. Then, we had Jaromy's parents and grandma come over for dinner and cake and homemade icecream. The next day Jaromy and I were able to go to dinner while my mom watched Carter. Here are a few shots of him opening presents and blowing out his candles. It was fun to go to dinner just the two of us, but a little wierd without Carter there.

4 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Yeah! I found you!!! Your baby is so cute! What a cute little family you have! You look great! Isn't blogging so fun??

Jeff and Laura said...

What a good birthday! Your blog is so cute!

JennyS said...

What? Your husband is only 24?! Cradle robber. :)
Was that your first date since Carter was born? How exciting!

Karla said...

Ok did you talk about him the whole time??? That is what Mike and I do when we are on a date. Funny, I know.