Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2 whole months!

Crazy that Carter is already two months old! The time has gone very fast, yet as I spend each day with him I feel that he is so much older than just 2 months. WIERD! :) So, we went to the doctor and got shots. It was a very sad day for Baby and Mommy. Jaromy was able to come to the appointment, which was very good because I don't think I could have held down Carter when he got the shots. He didn't have a bad day though. He did pretty well throughout the day. A little fussy but nothing big. We also found out that he weighs 14.1 lbs. and is 24.5 in. long! He is well in the 90+ percentile for both! I tried taking some 2 month pictures of him at home...he didn't appreciate the idea!







8 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

he is SO cute!! im excited to move by you guys then cole and carter can become best buds! :)

Karla said...

He is so cute. Ok Valerie I totally know what you are talking about. I cried so hard the first time Ethan got his shots. I cried in the Doctors office and on the way home. It does get better, but it is still hard for me to hold him when he gets poked.
He seems like a happy little guy.

The Tews said...

When I have to take the cats to vet I am always totally drained and exhausted after--I can't imagine taking my human child! He is so cute--hope I can see him soon!

P.S. Hope you had a great birthday!

Suzie Koskella said...

Hey I found your blog! HE is so cute! I miss talking to you! I hope you are doing great! If you want to view my blog just email me your email and I can add you to my blog! Hope you guys are doing great!!
love suzie
koskellafamily@gmail.com

Jeff and Laura said...

What a cute little (or should I say big) boy! Jack is very jealous!

JennyS said...

So, seriously...that second picture of him is unbelievably funny!!! :) Thanks for the updates...they're a pleasure to read! Love and miss you!

Liz said...

Wow! He is so beautiful!! I love the one of him sitting in that big chair :)

hope things are going great!!

Brianne said...

Penelope!!! You have a blog?? I am so excited! He is so cute, I wish I could see you and your family in person :) I miss hearing your laugh! Glad I can at least stay in touch with you having a blog :)