Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What a mess!

So, the last few weeks have been crazy! October 9th was my birthday. Jaromy made it wonderful with making me breakfast in the morning and giving me a gift certificate to go get an hour massage! I loved it. My mom and sisters then came and got me to take me to lunch. Jaromy had to work, so we planned on going out the following day. However, the next day I got so sick, I couldn't stop throwing up. Saturday I had me family over for yummy sweet pork burritos and games. I had tons of fun.

That night, I went to the emergency room in the middle of the night after having two gall bladder attaks. What they found, was gall stones. I went to out patient surgery the following Thursday which was just a week ago. It was quite the crazy day. I had some great friends bring me dinner for the following few days to help me recover. SO, thank you natalie and Laura...loved the food.

Sadly enough, I do not have pictures of me puking, or having surgery...SO....this ones just to read! But I did get pictures done of Carter and will soon post them!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

so sad! I'm sorry you were sick, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

JennyS said...

What a week, my friend! I am glad it seems like you're recovering well. I miss you so so much. Please give Carter some hugs and kisses from me, and show him lots of pictures of me. :) He needs to know me somehow! LOVE YOU!

Karla said...

Happy Birthday! Ohhh I am so sorry, that does not sound like fun at all. I am glad you atleast were able to enjoy your message:) Good luck I hope you feel better soon.

Jeff and Laura said...

You are so welcome! I am glad you are feeling better now:) I missed you on our walks.

The Tews said...

Oh my!! That is crazy--I'm so sorry. What causes gall stones? I miss you.